So I have decided to start these up again because I realise that I need to focus on more of the positives rather than the negatives to help me.
- I managed to get a bit of a lie in this morning as it was my day off of work which was nice and very needed
- I drove myself to my blood test, parked ;) and then after my blood test got a lot of little errands done. I collected both my prescription and my dads. I then put in my other prescription and then actually managed to book an appointment with my GP! Hallelujah! You usually cant book appointments and have to “phone up at 8:30 in the morning of the day”
- I then walked into town from there and put some money in my bank and took a short stroll back looking in the shop windows etc. They are all own branded shops so it is quite interested to look in on. I debated going to the library but decided against it as I think it was closed. It is only open half of the day because it is such a small library. but I decided that I had enough books so headed home
- I HAD A FLIPPING MORNING SNACK!
- It may have been small but this was a big huge thing for me today!
- After a stupid and pointless appointment with the eye people, dad and I went to Tesco where I brought lots of ice cream/froyo and cereal.
- I have read about 3 chapters of the book I am rereading. it is called “matched” and is actually a nice read that I am enjoying.
- This evening I have ordered myself a little something off of the internet which I will show you all when it arrives
- I helped dad buy a hose online a one of ours has erm, got a few holes in ;)
- I have replied to a lot of messages in my inbox
- Plus talked to some lovely people on facebook this evening, including Em who has helped me to see things more positively this evening. mojitos are definitely on the menu soon ;)
- worn jeans for the first time in a while
- Oh and I had two celebrations this evening (which were, oopsies, a little out of date, but oh well)
- night snack will once again be lots and lots of cereal. I get through too much cereal, I really do. But I am not ashamed!
I will not focus on the negatives. I will not focus on the negatives. I will not focus on the negatives.